Episode 5: Creepy, but not illegal
Listen here for free or subscribe to Blucking Funt on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or AnyPod!
So, in this episode, we had a strong start with a simple recipe for killer hot chocolate. With booze. Did you know Mozart made booze? Here is the recipe:
4-6 oz whole milk
2 T cocoa powder
1 T brown sugar
1 T white sugar
More Mozart Chocolate Liqueur than you realize because that shit cray.
- Put your milk in the microwave (or on the stove if you fancy) for a couple of minutes. Don’t forget it’s there.
- While the milk is cooking (warming, not cooking. Don’t cook the milk.), mix all of the dry ingredients together in a mug with a fork (or a whisk, you fancy mother fuckers).
- Once the milk is warmed, pour a little bit into the mug with the other ingredients and mix together to form a paste. DO NOT dump all of the milk in at once because you’re impatient. This is how you make swampy milk with chunks of cocoa powder floating in it.
- Once you have a paste, slowly add the rest of the milk while stirring constantly.
- Add the chocolate liqueur.
- Repeat Step 5 as often as you wish.
We also spent a fair amount of time talking about Hailee Steinfeld’s favorite topic, as displayed here:
This masturbation conversation drifted a bit and finally ended up at menstrual cups and eating placentas? I know. Thankfully, the computer got fed up and glitched at this point. We moved on pretty quickly when we came back on.
Then we decided you needed to know more about us, so we took this insightful BuzzFeed quiz that I definitely did not have plot issues with:
And finally, we discussed our favorite curse words. And Emily admitted she really likes fucking shit. This is the content you came for, people.